Are you being Bullied?
What can you do?
Don’t suffer in Silence, you do have someone you can talk to here at bullybusters, you can phone just to let us know what your day was like.
We are open from 3.00pm - 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
Talking allows you to get things off your chest and we can give you helpful and practical tips.
REMEMBER it is not your fault, it is the person who is bullying you who has the problem, not you.
- Some helpful tips:
- Remove yourself from the harmful situation as soon as you can
- Think of five people you can turn to if you are upset or concerned these could be; your Mum/ Dad or both , your carer, a mentor in school, Grandparents, Aunties, Uncles, Cousins, a Teacher or even your coach
- Practise your body language - Shoulders back, head up and a smile on your face
- Keep a diary and write in it the 4Ws, WHO, WHAT WHERE & WHEN, write it down and keep the evidence
- Never feel like you are to blame, it is the person who is bullying you who is at fault
- Get involved in out of school activities - this helps to boost your very important self esteem.
If you are being bullied and you don't know what to do ..... Who you gonna call? bullybusters -0800 1696928